Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: Shounen Zanzou

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    About Kaine I don't know if it's true. Maybe just a rumour but I think BND is quite sure. http://www.mangadb.de/mangaalt/aktuell.html

    You are a boy and you love Kaori Yuki? O______O *speechless*

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Kasai's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ought boys not like her / her work ? o_O

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They should. ^^ But they do seldom. Hm I know only one apart from you. Now I'm even more happier to get you to know. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Kasai's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hm.. i think you're right, i know only 2 other guys who like her style or at least Angel Sanctuary. a possible reason could be the high number of bishounen and consequential low number of bishoujo. but I personally can't understand the guys which have a problem with that, i think her style is awesome and i like the type of stories the manga consist of

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes... I find it great how she goes through things like incest and homosexuality. Especially the androgyn chars and drawings fascinate me. And I love tragical deep stories. ^^

    BTW: Do you have icq? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Kasai's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yes i do, i sent you the authorization request ^^

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Shia's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hm... as for boys who like AS and Kaori Yuki stuff.. I forced my boyfriend to read some of it and he came up with the conclusion that kaori sensei has serious psychological problems and should seek professional help... x_X;;
    well.. but at least he didn't immediately set the books on fire or similar...
    (one of the few things he liked about AS was Arakune.. and he was seriously disappointed that the "hottest AS chick" was a guy ^^;; )

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Kasai's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol..

    but.. in fact the first ribbons were confusing... while reading it i though "wait... wasn't this a girl *turning pages* yeah she said girl before *continue reading" eh... now this boy who jumped on setsuna is a girl? what oO*"

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Shia's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ^^ talking about confusion... I assumed that kurai was a girl right from the start, so I was rather puzzled that ppl were refering to her as "he" x_X;;
    but after reading volume one I was prepared and became quite suspicious with every new char that was introduced. (also asumed mad hatter to be female the very first time I saw her ^^; [img]wink.gif[/img]
    guess the whole thing makes more sense in japanese with ppl refering to themselves with gender specific terms like "boku" or similar..

  10. #20
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had a big looong discution with my brother to know if Rociel was a boy or a girl. Finaly I had to print up pages of chest-nake Rociel to prove it but then he just said that she as -very- flat ^^;;

    And after 4 books I think I finally understood that gender and psecies didn't mattter anymore so I gaveup trying to decides wheter they were boys or girsl, the story is good anyway ^^ .

    so when my friend told me she found a lot of shounen ai in it I was like "huh? o_? " I had conpletly fogot they originaly -had- gender, even if realy crew up after a while because of the "spirit in body of opposite sex" thing ?_?;

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •